1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for those with Swap Magic

Discussion in 'PS2' started by LondonGuy, Mar 2, 2007.

1. LondonGuy

LondonGuy Member

I'm interested in buying it, but was wondeirng a few things. The engrish description on the site is just too hard to make out what they're tryin to say.

Swap Magic Plus v3.6(Note 1) not only inherited the features of Swap Magic v3.3, but also included an advanced function - Programs Loader. This function allows you to load your own programs which are stored in USB mass storage device/memory card. Just plug in the USB mass storage device/memory card and boot your PS2 with Swap Magic Plus v3.6. Then, your program will be loaded automatically. Easy, fast and hassle free!!! It could be the most useful and advanced development tools that you've ever seen!!!
    3.6 of both cd and dvd disks! Play all the games your 3.2 disk could not!

Version 3.6 works all versions including 50001/50010 and NEW slim PSTWO
    You get both a DVD and a CD version
    Enables playing of Backup and import games on PS2

Allows playing of all import and backup games.

Compatible with North American systems

Plays all CD & DVD games

This item requires the use of a no-solder modchip, fliptop, slimswitch (swaptool pro) or slidecard - simple and keeps warranty.

More user friendly and Powerful than Action Replay or GameShark 2

Just what is it they're trying to say? It has Gameshark AND PAR support? Will I be able to use Code Breaker, either a copy or an original of said disc? How about installing the tool into the system, is there a chance the silver metal thing can snap? Should I buy two of those just in case? Can I take it out safely and not worry about it breaking? - Just for when my system eventully dies, it's not quite a year old.

I'd email the site I'm going to buy, but they strictly said no questions about products. (real nice eh? but they're the only Canadian site that I know of)

Thanks in advance for your input.

2. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

Its saying the interface is more friendly then that of gameshark, meaning its more easy to use. Its unlikely the metal keys will snap unless if u start bending them,