1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question: HDAdvance Modes?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Duskrider, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Duskrider

Duskrider Member

So I was looking around for a few things about enabling modes within which games and found it on the HDAdvance website, my only problem is that even with those dictated modes, the games still don't work. As a matter of fact, none of the games listed there with any modes works.

But some that are listed work without even enabling any modes at all. Such as Street Fighter Anniversary.

I have HDAdvance 2.0 retail and a flip top.

Appreciate the help anyone can give me.

2. bigdope

bigdope Member

which games are you talking about that dont work with the mode that is stated? Because ratchet and clank up your arsnel says on the site to put it to mode 3 and it will work yet the game is unplayable cause the game freezes

3. Duskrider

Duskrider Member

well, i can actually play ratchet and clank: up your arsenal without activating any modes at all which is strange, and it doesn't freeze.

need for speed underground 2 doesn't load with so said modes. and one game in particular that i've been trying to make work is a japanese import: pop'n music 10.

i'm still unsure what exactly is going on.