1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question how to get rid of residual KM Player

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by jimdagys, Dec 10, 2012.

1. jimdagys

jimdagys Member

I have Windows xp
    Unfortunately, KM Player forum is closed to new registrations.
    If someone could post the following question on their site, and then relay the info back here, that would be great.
    My problem:
    I installed KM Player and then decided I didn't want it so I uninstalled it and deleted the remaining small KM Player folder in Program files. However, I still am getting the following KM Player notices (see screenshots) which I don't want. The video files are associated with Media Player Classic, and open with 1-click Media Player Classic, so there isn't the simple problem of file associations. If the solution requires going to regedit, please provide detailed info, because I have little experience with regedit.
    I posted this question on another website, but it is difficult to get an answer that I can actually solve the problem. I already searched my computer for any files with the KM Player name and deleted them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. attar

attar Senior member

How long ago did you install it.
    If you have a restore point previous to the installation, try that.