1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question on Gordian Knot Guide...

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by Pop_Smith, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Hey, I was recently looking at the Gordian Knot guide on Doom9.org, it wants me to use R4R a.k.a Robot 4 Rip. But, R4R isn't in the newest version of GK. What do i need to do to complete everything that r4r does?

2. Kingd

Kingd Guest

You can uninstall the latest version of GK, then install the 0.28.8 versio. Then copy the robot4rip folder to a temp location. Uninstal 0.28.8, and install the latest beta (0.32 i think), then copy in the robot4rip folder into the Gknot install folder. Then go through the robot4rip setup pages at doom9. Just remember, the new beta uses dgdecode instead of mpeg3decwhatever its called haha. If you don't want to go through all that hassle, i can probably zip the folder up and send it to you, pm me your email and i'll see what i can do.

3. Kingd

Kingd Guest

Good news, Lenox over at Doom9 updated his installer to include robot4rip. It's a test installer but i'm sure it's fine as Lenox has done a great job. When it's official, it will be stable version 0.33.

http://len0x.btothec.com/download/TestGK.Setup.exe