1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question on the new PSP slim and lite

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by PetahG, Jul 29, 2007.

1. PetahG

PetahG Guest

Hey guys of AD
    SO the new psp is gona have the ability to watch movies and game play on tv. Is there a seperate hole for the cable or u think we will be able to just buy the plug and use it on the first psp?
    thnx

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

i think its included with the psp. or at least it better be *punches fist into hand*

3. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

I just hope it's a standard av outlet, and not some sony proporietary slot where you have to spend $50 for a crappy cable.

4. foxrider

foxrider Guest

im pretty sure its built in where the current psp speakers are, does anyone think there will be faceplates and backplates for the new psp?

5. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

yeah fox, most likely there will be new faceplates. and he's right they're where the current speakers are. Im pretty sure the old psp won't have it though....how do u transmit it? this psp only has and audo (for headphones) the a/c hole and the usb and im not sure, but i dunt think any of those can do the job.

6. PetahG

PetahG Guest

thnx...hey I have another question...when the game god of war comes out u think that itll work on version 3.4o-OE...?

7. foxrider

foxrider Guest

@thread hijacker i doubt it y dont u just go to 3.52 m33-2

8. PetahG

PetahG Guest

is it any bettter...if its not i rather not do that stuff cuz im scared ioll brick it...

9. foxrider

foxrider Guest

but u werent afraid to brick when u went to 3.40 oe? just follow the instructions and u will be fine... as long as u dont turn it off during flashing or do anything stupid like drop it, and i heard u have the same chance bricking a psp going to official fw as going to cfw can anyone tell me if that is true or not...

10. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

yeah its true cuz it accesses the flash files, lol mrmcman told me. :p anyways i think the only reason people are less scared of sony's is cuz it looks more professional lol, Custom firmwares should be installed more like that :p