1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question on the XBox Xenium ICE ModChip with Solderless Adapter (Official)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by gredert, Aug 25, 2004.

1. gredert

gredert Member

I am getting an LG DVD burner tommorrow, and was looking into mod chips for my xbox. Anyways, I found this one and it sounds good, but i am sort of a noob to this stuff, so i figured one of you guys could rate it according to the details on the following page. I want one that is simple as hell to set up, with minimum number of programs to add, and this one says pre-flashed the xenium os, but anyways i am rambling. Here is the page it is on:

http://www.gocybershop.ca/product_details.asp?ID=1969

Thx in advance to whoever answers this thread

2. liquid51

liquid51 Regular member

yeah, thats a good chip to use, but you'll still need to install apps. The chip has nothing to do with the apps you install and use; basically it just allows you to put them onto the xbox.
    Xenium os 2.0 is great, too. You can use os 2.0 to flash your chip via network, which is wonderful. It means you won't have to mess with any cd burning or finicky dvd drives.
    Go to xbox-scene.com and read everything you can find. It'll tell you whatever you need to know.

3. gredert

gredert Member

thx man.