1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question on using Vision 4.0

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by IceKing1, Feb 15, 2008.

1. IceKing1

IceKing1 Guest

Hey guys, I use AnyDVD to copy one of my owned, commercial DVDs and then I use Nero Vision to compile the DVD and Nero to Burn it. When I then play the DVD, it will get stuck at the main menu (the same chapters the orig DVD has) on the DVD cannot be selected and then I have fast forward for 20 mins or so to get to the DVD movie. How can I use Vision to make a DVD where it doesn't get stuck at the main menu and wouldn't have to fast forward past it for a long time? Is there a setting I should be using? Thanks to anyone for their help!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2008
  2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

If it is a commercial DVD that you want to back up, why are you using Nero Vision?!
    If you want to author(remove stuff that you don't want, "shrink it" to fit it to a single layer disc...) you don't use Nero Vision. You use Nero Recode.

3. IceKing1

IceKing1 Guest

Thanks man, I just didn't know what the hell to use. So is AnyDVD a decent ripper? So once I have the files, just use Nero recode to get it and then Nero burner to burn it? Thanks dude for your help.

4. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

Yes,AnyDVD is a good ripper. You can actually have AnyDVD running and rip with Nero Recode.
    Nero Recode will burn automatically when done authoring/transcoding.

Have the latest AnyDVD running and use the following guide for Nero Recode:

http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/mpg/recode2.htm

5. IceKing1

IceKing1 Guest

Thanks man, doing it now, thanks for all your help!!