1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question regarding Sammy Flash to LT 2.1 and dashboard update

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by infulfx, Aug 27, 2012.

1. infulfx

infulfx Member

I'm having problems with a game currently. I'm on dashboard 2.0.135 and my firmware is LT 2.0. I tried to play a new XGD3 game which is burn using Max Burner but I need a game update. Tried updating from game but I receive message that to make sure the disc is clean and turn off the console and try again. I downloaded a new dashboard from M$ and used a usb to update but I get E66. Do I need to flash it back to stock firmware, update the dashboard and then flash to LT 2.1?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  2. d34th25

d34th25 Member

I also had this E66 error when updating my dashboard on lt 1.9 . I had to reflash to stock then update the dash and then flash lt 2.1 .

3. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

the reason you are getting e66 is the drive does not have expected firmware, that can be caused by not having the right type of drive, or by having the wrong firmware, you may get by with reflashing your drive with the most up-to-date firmware!

4. infulfx

infulfx Member

I had to flash back to Stock, update to latest dashboard and then flash with LT 2.1 for my Sammy drive. Game works fine now. Thanks

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012