1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question....Someone Please Help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by spitfire, Dec 24, 2004.

1. spitfire

spitfire Member

I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of +R media to get to backup my PS2 games. I originally used Fuji Film DVD + Rs and they worked great. When i ran out of them i got a fifty pack of the same kind at best buy and they wont work. Ive tried several of them and none seem to work. I then tried reinstalling my HP DVD Writer 200i and it still wont work. Im using Record Now Max for my backups. What happens is the dvd writer reads the game fine and then when the writer starts to write the game to the disc it goes for a little while and then stops and brings up an error message saying that the disc im using might be dirty or something along those lines. Also the ones i originally bought had black lettering on the top of the disc and these are a whitish clear top. There also both made in Taiwan. I dont know if that matters but i thought i would throw that in. If anyone could help me out here your assistence is appreciated. Thanks

2. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

I use Datawrite Classic 4x DVD+R burning with Alcohol 120%, been 100% reliable so far.

3. hursty

hursty Active member

sounds like poor quality media,try using good quality DVD-R,like ritek or infintiti.