1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by madspar, Mar 24, 2007.

1. madspar

madspar Guest

This may be a stupid question but is blackcats safe?

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

As far as torrent sites go, black-cats is legal. I don't want to get into the whole piracy discussion but it's legal to download a backup image of a game you already own (at least some places it is, here in the USA It's not)

3. navsav

navsav Regular member

when you say safe do you mean psp bots checking the site to find your ip and send you a nasty email via your isp? I know for sure that sites like demonoid, and pirate bay for sure have bots scouring for ips - at least black-cats is somewhat private and they are pretty strict with everything on that site so to me it seems pretty safe. but make sure to get safepeer or peer guardian if you are downloading.

I did get a letter from my ISP when using pirate bay so I never go there anymore - and I got safepeer as well. But i do suggest limiting your downloads ot the ones you absolutely want. Also you may want to try using newsgroups instead of bittorrent.

4. madspar

madspar Guest

ok thx