1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by hackerdog, May 30, 2007.

1. hackerdog

hackerdog Member

so i downloaded xbox 360 game and start to play it the question is that i accepted an update on the game from xbox and i thnik beacuse of that i cant play online is that true??

2. user473

user473 Regular member

no thats not true... if you have a hacked firmware there are chances you will get banned butan update will not stop u from going on line

3. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

lol yes it will. if you dont update a game that has an update available for it it signs you out. and if you havent been banned yet then downloading an update wont hurt you. either way your on the list to get banned im sure.

4. user473

user473 Regular member

whatever if your going to get banned your going to get baned ive done updates and not baned

5. steimy

steimy Active member

that is correct. If there is an update for a game or the console itself they basically force it on you. If you do not accept and download it you will be signed off of xbox live until you get it. If your going to get banned for a modded system your going to get banned. The updates will not effect that. Some have been, and some people have not.

My suggestion to any modded system owner who wants to go one live is to just go to your local game store or Wal-Mart where they sell they month by month card. Just buy them a month at a time and that way you do not have much to lose.

6. hackerdog

hackerdog Member

thx guys