1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions about AnyDVD

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by MavLy21, Feb 22, 2007.

1. MavLy21

MavLy21 Member

What I've been using is the combination of AnyDVD & DVD Decrypter (Sometimes DVDFab Decryter...then VobBlanker...then DVD Shrink.

Now my question is...if I understand correctly....is that I just need to have AnyDVD on when I'm running DVD Decrypter...right? Meaning.....I can have AnyDVD when I'm in my VobBlanker and Shrink steps..yeah?

Thanks in advance for the help. :)

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I'm not 100% clear about your question, but you only need AnyDVD to decrypt the movie. Once you get the files on your hard drive no matter which method you use there is no need to have AnyDVD running anymore in fact I would say it is best to exit the program after you have used it.

So if you use the second choice of Decrypting with DVDFab Decrypter then there really is no need to have AnyDVD running at all. If your backing up older movies then you might not even have to use AnyDVD with DVD Decrypter.

Hope this answers your questions :)

3. MavLy21

MavLy21 Member

oops. typos. Haha.

What I meant to say was I only need AnyDVD running only for DVD Decrypter.

But I believe u answered my question. Thanks.

4. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

If you want to rely solely on AnyDVD, you may want to purchase CloneDVD 2 to go along with it.

5. MavLy21

MavLy21 Member

Well. I dont' want to rely solely on anydvd. I just want to make sure I can have it off when I am using vobblanker and shrink. Not that it matters. But sometimes I put it on my hard drive, and then not burn it immediately. So.....this way...if I know. I can just run shrink and go. instead of running shrink and anydvd. But then it is only a few clicks of a difference. Lol.