1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

questions about copying games. please help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by alldat123, Jul 4, 2003.

1. alldat123

alldat123 Member

Some games are dvd-r some are cd-r.Dothey have blank cd-r disc and dvd-rom disc. Would I have to get a set of cd-r disc and a set of dvd rom. I have a version 5 Ps2 and am getting a magic 3.1 modchip. If i put in a copied game will it double check and will i have to keep reloading, or does it just play like a normal game. To copy a game, do i just have to put it in my pc and copy it to a blank cd, or is it harder. Can i use my computer to copy both dvd-r and
    cd-r games?

2. _useless_

_useless_ Guest

all of these questions have been answered before on this forum and even in the thread that you posted like 5 mins ago do a search or check out the guide at the top of the page on how to burn ps2 games it covers alost everythign that you will ned to know

3. alldat123

alldat123 Member

yeah, actually those were different questions. and i didn't know about the think up top so peace

4. djillini

djillini Regular member

You have to have either a cd rw or a dvd rw to back up games. If you have neither i suggest you buy one of the drives, might as well just buy a dvd rw(burner).

5. _useless_

_useless_ Guest

those werent different questions this is a quote from your other post

that sounds a little like this thread

6. alldat123

alldat123 Member

oh sorry to tell you but when you copied and pasted my thing to make it look like someone already said it you left in the " i have a" next time you try to lie how bout you do it good

7. _useless_

_useless_ Guest

look at your first post in this thread you have "i have a " in that post too

dumb ass they are from both of your posts open up two browser windows and check it out if you dont beleive me so really I'm not lieing

next time you acuse someone of something make sure you do it good _X_X_X_X_X_[small]ha ha[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2003
  8. alldat123

alldat123 Member

i just opened both and only one of mine has that. nice try though

9. _useless_

_useless_ Guest

here are both of the posts that I am talking about I will bold the parts that are talking about the same stuff

[bold] do they have blank cd-r disc and dvd-rom disc. would i just have to get a set of cd-r disc and a set of dvd rom [/bold]. i have a version 5, will it double check and will i have to keep reloading, or does it just play like a normal game.

[bold] Some games are dvd-r some are cd-r.Dothey have blank cd-r disc and dvd-rom disc.[/bold] Would I have to get a set of cd-r disc and a set of dvd rom. I have a version 5 Ps2 and am getting a magic 3.1 modchip. If i put in a copied game will it double check and will i have to keep reloading, or does it just play like a normal game. To copy a game, do i just have to put it in my pc and copy it to a blank cd, or is it harder. Can i use my computer to copy both dvd-r and
    cd-r games?

one post is from this thread and one is from this one http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/40737

10. psx245

psx245 Regular member

quit arguing over this!! just answer his question!!

11. _useless_

_useless_ Guest

he can search to find the answer or he can look at his other thread that already his question

12. psx245

psx245 Regular member

it is a lot better just telling him than adding all this info.

13. _useless_

_useless_ Guest

well the main problem with this forum is that people dont search

I wouldent have to get into all of this stuff if he had followed the most basic rule

14. Shindou

Shindou Member

Maybe if you dont give the answer they will be force to look. Yaya I know it so hard not to answer a basic question. Even harder not to insult them and then answer the question :).