1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions about messiah

Discussion in 'PS2' started by TyReCK, Feb 11, 2003.

1. TyReCK

TyReCK Member

i've been reading all of the posts for about 4 hours now and have just acouple of questions i couldn't find (but am sure are there) with a messiah do you need the original cd/dvd for booting and then you swap it with the burnt copy or you just boot from the burnt copy? (not needing the original at all)

2. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

With messiah you will not need any original to boot !!! It's direct boot, so put in the copy, close the tray and press reset 1x. That's all !

It boots everything !!! DVD movie backups/DVD copied games/CD-r games/PS 1 games/EA sport protected games.

71 copied PS2 games sofar
    0 original PS2 games (lol)

3. TyReCK

TyReCK Member

thanks man i'm gonna order one then, looks like you've been having luck with your copying. what burning software do you use? i am planning on using nero

4. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

Yes Nero is the one I am using too.
    Nero 5.5.9.17 on the fly !

5. jr_

jr_ Guest

Get your Messiah from a reputable site
    You can look through the post here and get recomendations.
    There are sites selling Messiah 2's that are Magic clones in packages that look like the Messiah.
    The site should have install diagrams and they should match the ones at www.Messiah2.com

6. TyReCK

TyReCK Member

sweet. would you consider gamegizmo to be a reputable site? i've seen it mentioned a couple times and nothing bad was said about it.