1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions concerning downgrade aftermath, please help!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ngroplz, Aug 27, 2007.

1. ngroplz

ngroplz Member

OK so I just successfully downgraded my PSP from 3.50 to 1.50. I swear I think I shit my pants.

Anyway, I want to be extra sure I dont do something stupid like brick my psp accidentally.

My questions are..

1.) Is there anything I should or shouldnt run on the psp now that will possibly brick it?

2.) I used the downgrade that incorporates lumines, but now I can't play lumines after the downgrade, it flashes the screen red (NOT RSOD) and reboots. Lumines was one of my favorites, is it unplayable now? =/

3.) I heard nothing but good things about 3.03oe, so I downloaded it. Is this safe to now put on my psp or no?

Thanks in advance guys.

2. stevo86

stevo86 Guest

any thing from dark alex would be safe but i reccomend 3.40oe-a or the new 3.52m33-4(few bugs still but i like it) and also search for a winstaller for these fw less chance youl mess up

3. ngroplz

ngroplz Member

thanks man. Once I upgrade to 3.40oe is it possible to downgrade to 1.50 again?

and can I still play lumines or no?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2007
  4. stevo86

stevo86 Guest

yes and yes search for 1.50 recovery installer to go back to 1.50 if your umd dont work for some odd reason just download a copy i have a d/led copy and works fine