1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions for folks familiar with Xport....

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by howy_2005, May 29, 2007.

1. howy_2005

howy_2005 Member

Heya there folks. Have any of you used this Xport to transfer stuff from HDD to PC? What are some of the cool things you can do with this product other than back your HDD to your PC? Mainly...I did have one question in particular.

So I'm kind of new to the Whole Xbox Market...and Xbox Scene in general. I got a bunch of Microsoft points and was over at a friends house and was downloading some live arcade games to his xbox. The dude told me that I'd be able to download them to mine as well for no charge. What he did NOT tell me was that I could only play them while logged on on My machine...but not on his because they were initially downloaded on his first. (I know...I know...) So...is there a way to transfer my "online only" versions to his the the "full installs" to mine? If so...how complicated is it?

2. howy_2005

howy_2005 Member

hmmmm.....does no one know?

3. howy_2005

howy_2005 Member

so does NO ONE out there have any idea about this...????