1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions Modding Silver Ps2

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by EvilJawa, Jun 28, 2007.

1. EvilJawa

EvilJawa Member

i was thinking about buying a silver ps2 but i had some questions i couldnt find online,

are there any problems using the Crystal Chip,DMS 4 Pro SE, or Matrix Infinity (Green Dot) modchips on it?
    does it require a romeo mod?
    does it require a laser fix?
    and what version is it? v14?

2. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

with any chip there are problems with code umm the dms does not require the romeo mod just use google its there that is where i just found the answer to your romeo mod question some require laser fix if not all and what is v14 what are u talking about v14 the console i am unsure lemme know

3. EvilJawa

EvilJawa Member

from what i found on the forums certain ps2 consoles have versions? i dont know, but they say certain version ps2's require the romeo mod or else the laser reader will burn out within a few hours of play. also a friend of mine said the silver ps2 doesnt work with swap magic so im wondering if there are any problems with the silver ps2 and modchips

4. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

from wat i know there is none but i dont have 1 im am assuming u have a slim line rite
    lemme know ok