1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

questions on multi-ripping/burning program in the same computer

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by LINSTEVEN, Jan 18, 2005.

1. LINSTEVEN

LINSTEVEN Member

i have dvd xcopy xpress,dvd decrypter,dvd shrink all installed in the computer. will these program create a conflict on each other? can i run more than one program at the same time? also, beside nero6, can i use pinacle studio 9 to burn the ripped movie?

2. bardie

bardie Regular member

I guess it is trial and error and if something should conflict then delete it.
    I use Nero and CopyToDVD and use them both and they don't seem to conlict. I have DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink as well and they seem happy with all these other programs.
    But I must admit that I only use these programs one at a time, as I can't see the need to run two programs that do the same thing together at the same time.
    These are my own opinions and views.

3. mydvds

mydvds Member

yes they can best thing to do is pick your best programs and delete the rest (i stay with dvd shrink and dvdcloner) they are the best out there so far.

4. J_man

J_man Regular member

In my opinoin as bardie said I would not run two a once as this will icrease your chances of getting coasters.