1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Zeone, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Zeone

Zeone Member

I have a couple questions, Will the thermaltake Bigwater 12CM be good for a pentium 4 3.2-3.8 gigahertz processor?, can i over clock a pentium 3.4 to like 3.6 or 3.8?gigahertz? and where can i buy a good case without a powersupply or fans cause im buying a water cooling system and cause i have a 420watt ATX powersupply thanks.

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

3. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

They say water cooling works great, but I'm always worried about mixing water with electronics. They don't play together well. Wouldn't take much of a leak to destroy a PC internally. Just my opinion.

Jerry

4. Divinus

Divinus Guest

It's been my experience that water cooling is really for people who want no noise. My current cooling solution keeps my CPU at around 32°C in the Winter and around 38°C in the Summer (my room's ambience changes with the seasons). That's with a load, too.

I have an SLK900A and an 80mm Vantec Tornado. The only problem is this thing is LOUD. Like 56db Loud. Which is equal to some people's vaccum cleaners, lol. It's all preference I guess. Plus some people just like to show off and say they have a water cooled rig.