1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick, easy question.

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by IcePeten, Jun 7, 2007.

1. IcePeten

IcePeten Regular member

Well, I decided I wanted to get a flip-top for my PS2 and I was wondering, what website can I go to? I want a reliable one.

2. shabi-ul

shabi-ul Regular member

3. IcePeten

IcePeten Regular member

Thanks!

4. logan34

logan34 Member

WHOA!! Don't go to www.ps2cover.com before you hear my story. I ordered 2 of the transparent blue fliptop & Swap Magic 3.6 sets which are "buy 2, get 1 free" back on April 11. My original order gets lost in the mail or whatever, so I e-mail Customer Service. The first 3 e-mails I sent them got ignored so in the 4th I had to threaten them with legal action. That's when they responded. They were out of the blue fliptops now, but they said they would send the black ones instead, which I said was cool. I finally got my order this past Monday and instead of the Swap Magic discs they sent,as a free "upgrade",these lukewarm piece of crap Ultimate Swap collection discs. These things have several utilities on them (Swap Magic 3.6, HD Advance, Zonefree DVD, etc.), but the Swap Magic doesn't work like a real version should. And there's no instructions to tell you how they do work, so I had to look it up on these forums in order to find out. I e-mailed the customer service department again on Tuesday, asking them if I can send these back & have the Swap Magics that I actually ordered. No response. So needless to say, I may have to call the Better Business Bureau and let them know how they bait-and-switched my discs. Now if you choose to fusk with them, good luck! In the meantime, I've gotta find out how to use my AR Max codes with this ultimate swap disc because I can't do the "triple swap" method because all of my discs are on 1.

5. HG27

HG27 Guest

I would recommend clearxbox.com
    They have a good selection of clear tops and solid color tops.

6. shabi-ul

shabi-ul Regular member

logan try using the swap magic version of ARMax if you cant use ARMax on ultimated swap discs

7. logan34

logan34 Member

Where would I get a Swap Magic version of AR Max?

8. shabi-ul

shabi-ul Regular member