1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Hand

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mrmayface, Feb 25, 2005.

1. mrmayface

mrmayface Member

I downloaded a SVCD version of Boogeyman. In my My Computer folder it says "Boogeyman.Proper.SVCD.Telesync-Cobra". I cant figure out which program I need to burn this on a DVD. I have the InterVideo software on my computer and it doesnt work. I have downloaded CloneDVD and a few others but nothing. What am I doing wrong? Could someone please give me a hand with what I need!!

Thanks

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

3. brobear

brobear Guest

A lot of SVCD is recorded in DivX. VSO DivX to DVD is a good app for converting DivX to DVD format. Nero has some recoding software as well. You need to find what format the SVCD is in. There are different apps for different formats.

4. mrmayface

mrmayface Member

I have no idea what the format is, but here is one of the files. Cobra-bman.proper.cd1.01

5. brobear

brobear Guest

This subject may have been better discussed in the DivX and XVid section http://forums.afterdawn.com/forum_view.cfm/41 . That one is more specific for SVCD. Look to see if it is more appropriate and ask a mod to move this thread if so. Otherwise someone might mention something about double posting and rules infractions. Someone in that section might have run across the file type you mention. It's definitely not something for DVD for Newbies.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2005