1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Poll about Homebrew

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Apples001, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Apples001

Apples001 Member

How many of you would not even bother looking at your psp if it didn't have homebrew?

What I see is a box, an empty plastic box that costs a lot of money. And the only reason we have boxes is to fill them up with stuff right? (Even though children like to use them to play in but technically thats having boxes full of children which is still stuff). Homebrew is the stuff we put in our plastic $170 box. I just need a "Yes" or a "No".

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

Is this question based on us having the previus knowledge of homebrew, because if I knew about it but couldn't use it it would still be cool to have a portable media system.

3. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

I would still have bought my PSP, but i wouldn't have got as many games by a long shot, and having known about homebrew, it is a LOT better with it.

4. Bond8

Bond8 Member

I NEED HOMEBREW!!! Otherwise it would be on the shelf collecting dust.

5. pstamer

pstamer Guest

I would have gotten one anyway but not played it as much. I've just recently started messin with homebrew and I must say: Homebrew, where have you been all my life? It's all about the emus. That's the only reason I still play it. Homebrew nice; homebrew friend.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2007