1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

quick question about FTPing with an xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by cf516, Dec 1, 2004.

1. cf516

cf516 Member

just wondering if you can ftp across the internet. I'm new with FTPing and my xbox is at a freinds and i need to ftp something from it. I was just wondering how i could do that. I do have it a mod chip and a dashboard in my box.. I also have flashfxp on my computer...any help would be great thank you

2. Jenova

Jenova Guest

3. cf516

cf516 Member

maybe i should add more i was trying to get somefiles off my dashboard and make a .iso but i don't have my xbox here. I know it's IP adress i was just wondering if i can ftp files from it across the internet to my computer the same way as if it was at my house through my home network

4. Jenova

Jenova Guest

im shure u could im not shure exactly how u would already to have had set things up like a resomte start program on ur pc and the lil tiny wire that goes to ur pc from ur net card that does network boot and set up passes and if ur xbox is connected ud have to boot it sum how and explore contents and thats bout all i know

5. Jenova

Jenova Guest

u wouldent happen to know aboput burning downlaoded ps1 games like .img .sub files and burning them and playing them on an emulator?