1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick question about the M3DS Simply

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by mike10, Jan 26, 2007.

1. mike10

mike10 Member

I just recieved mine

I can not use it right now because I am wating for a microSD card that I got from Ebay to arrive

but why does it come with two cartidges a black and a white one

are they both exactly the same?

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

You can open the black cartridge and put the circuit board in the white cartridge - whch is useful if you have a White/Pink DS Lite, or for telling the difference between two units.

I have a Black DS Lite and keep my M3DS in the black cartridge whereas my girlfriend has a Pink DS Lite so keeps hers in the white cartridge.

It's competely cosmetic, there is no difference to how the unit works in either colour shell.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  3. liurr90

liurr90 Member

Think of it this way: you got one M3 DS Simply and two cases for the M3 DS Simply to go into. By default (at least how mine came in), the circuit board was placed inside the black case. Now, if you have a Pearl White DS and you want the M3 DS Simply to match it, you can unscrew the screw in the back of the black case, open the case, remove the circuit board, and then place the circuit board into the white case.