1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Question for Someone Experienced!

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by DFresh331, Feb 10, 2005.

1. DFresh331

DFresh331 Member

I have a quick question. I am trying to backup the forgotten. I ran it through decrypter, no problem. I now have to shrink it with dvd shrink. I loaded the iso file into dvd shrink, took out some audio tracks, and ready to shrink. However, i feel as if shrink is trying to break the protection that decrypter already did. I guess my question is, how do i just shrink a the already decrypted iso image?

2. neckbone7

neckbone7 Member

When I use decrypter, I go to MODE, then File, and then save to my hard drive. Then I use Shrink, click on open file and let it shrink the movie to a new folder. Hope this helps.

3. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

What gives you this feeling?
    Reauthor.

4. meatsack

meatsack Member

I would suggest using DVD X Copy for backing up movies. I have used it to back up about 50 movies and never had any problems with it. It only takes about 45min. to an hour to compress and burn a movie.

5. dlc2000

dlc2000 Regular member

does dvd x copy actually decrypt the forgotten ? it seems to me that x copy users are finding out that dvd x copy wont backup the latest dvd's . i guess i dont see using old outdated software on the latest dvd's as a way to correct the above problem .

6. jacsac

jacsac Regular member

I suppose you used xcopy to back it up? If so did you write your own update?......... Its like people only see the threads they want to.