1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick question

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Prime_vci, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Prime_vci

Prime_vci Guest

OK i herd that playstion's can read and not read RW my questionm is would i get a picture of a cd in the Sleection mneu" the one with momoreycard and cd" if it couldnt read it? it shows up but when i slect it it jsut go's back to to the slection screen... I am useing a messhia 2 pro.

2. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

Mine can read DVD+rw fine !!
    I have a PS2 30004R v5.

3. Prime_vci

Prime_vci Guest

what about - RW i have a v5 also its a 3000r thow...... i onyl tried a movie backup gonna try a game as soon as this dman thing is formatted.. lol

4. Prime_vci

Prime_vci Guest

thats wierd i copyed a game to it and game laods fine anyone have this happen????

5. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Are you using the correct booting procedure for the appropraite type of disc? Assuming the disc is in the tray closed with the power off tap reset to boot PS2 game discs. Hold reset until the blue eject light comes on to boot PS1 and DVD Movies. Hold an additional 5 seconds to disable the Messiah 2. This could maybe explain why your game backup worked but not your movie.

6. Prime_vci

Prime_vci Guest

Good point i new there where boot prosducers but thought it was jsut power on thatnks i will try that and that would make sense......