1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Valker, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Valker

Valker Member

Hey

Just wondering if it is possible to play on xbox live with original games with a hacked firmware. The firmware version i got is not the newest, i cant quite remeber what it is. If this is not possible can i flash the firmware back to the original and then play on live with no risk of getting banned, thanks.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

well, if you never plan to play back up games then yes, you can flash back to the original firmware.

Only problem is if the warranty sticker is missing from the first flash. That means no warranty if anything goes wrong with the console.

There is always a risk of getting banned with any mod you do or have done. And no one can tell you with 100% certainty that they know why people are banned.

so really your choices are:
    1. flash back to original and play original games only. You should have very little chance of being banned.

2. Flash up to the newest firmware for the drive, play backups and originals and from what people say still have little chance of getting banned.