1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick questions about burning a movie...

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by corn, Apr 1, 2007.

1. corn

corn Guest

I have a copy (the real movie, sorry read this, and thought it was a sounded like I had a pirated copy, no I bought it ) of Jackass Number Two, and I am about to go over to a friends, my mom doesn't want me to take, because she is afraid it will get broken.
    So,
    (1)I am a serious noob at DVD burning (I have only burned 1 thing, an Xbox Backup), and I only have Maxell DVD+R, and Memorex+R. What one should I use?
    (2)Can I copy it, and also get the special features and such? Because all the backup copies I have seen only have the movie.

Thanks for your help!!
    Corn

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2007
  2. onya

onya Guest

Here's a link to the software and guides on how to use them......

http://www.dvdplusvideo.com/A_F_Guides.html

I reccomend the fourth combo down, it's an all freeware deal. :)

Follow the guide carefully and all should be well.

3. corn

corn Guest

Alright, thanks I'll tell you if how it works.

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

That's one of Alkohol's best guides. The only problem is that right now the ripit4me.org website is down so no downloads from there. I bundled and zipped the latest(and possibly the last:-() version of RipIt4Me along with Shrink and Decrypter and put it on my software page so you can download it from there. I'm going to wait a few days and see if RipIt4Me comes back. If not I'll fix the links in Alkohol's guides.

5. corn

corn Guest

Well, I didn't see Fastfrank's post, so I used Magic DVD Copier, worked great. Ill have to try that method sometime. Thanks for your help.