1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quickkkkk question!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by igloo9, Jul 23, 2007.

1. igloo9

igloo9 Member

Hey. Ive burned snes games on dvd disks many times. I have at least 5 or 6 copies of snes station mods. They are all on maxell disks.

On them i have mega man x. It used to work fine, perfectly, 100%.

Then one day it played in black and white for some reason. All the other games still played fine but megaman x was black and white.

So today i tried re-burning the games. Once again with a maxell dvd disk. Now, mega man x is black and white AND the screen is all shaky and stuff, i can hardly see anything. Everything is shaking and moving everywhere. All the other games work PERFECT, except mega man x.

so i figured it was the disk. so i tried using verbatim which is very good, still nothing. all games perfect working, mega man x is black and white and skips and all kinds of weird stuff.

i tried maxell and verbatim dvd disk, with nero and burning it at 2x speed.

dont know what to do. it worked before but now it never works.

Edit: Now i just tried using a CD disk too, didnt work either.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2007
  2. steimy

steimy Active member

that is quite weird. Usually if it was black and white or had a shaky screen it would be because the game is a different region then your PS2 is. That would cause a problem like that.

Have you tried burning the image with anything other than Nero, Like DVD Decrypter or IMGburn?

3. igloo9

igloo9 Member

well first thing, it worked before perfectly. it was color and everything.

i had to use nero because it wasnt an img file. it was 3 snes station files and the roms folder.