1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R U THE ONE?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by brifa, May 24, 2007.

1. brifa

brifa Regular member

Is there any nerd up in here who can make a banned 360 go back to live?Do u guys think it will b possible?With some crazy FW and we up and runnin?Or the solution will be a new 360(ohh hell no)...

2. steimy

steimy Active member

No, there isn't.
    and no i don't

They ban your console ID, which means unless someone can find a way to change that, which i doubt they will, you are not getting back on Live with a banned console.

3. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

there has not been any firmware or anything of this sort upto now
    even if u ring up ms they will tell u theres nothing that they can do if u r banned from live due to them having u down as modifying ur console even if u didnt know it was modified b4 u brought it

c4eva is onto making a firmware that should get around this but no good for consoles already banned and consoles that have not been banned yet but r on ms hitlist

anyway i am sure someone sumwhere would know how to do it but they probably wont be bothered to doit :).

anyway sorry to hear bout the peeps that got banned but like i said b4 ms making money now they know sum peeps will buy a new 360 just for live but oh well everyone was expecting the ban