1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r200 tray reload help urgent

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by Terrabyte, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Terrabyte

Terrabyte Member

I just got the r200 and I am trying to print onto a dvd. Every time the tray goes in and then comes out giving me the cd/dvd tray not set correctly. so I take it out and reload it again and again and again. Am I missing something here.
    Thanks in advance

2. 222333444

222333444 Member

Sometimes mine does it also. You have to cancel the print job inprocess. If the light is flashing you have to reset it. Another trick is to close the CD/DVD tray guide and the tray to help reset, then open them back up. Insert lining the arrows up.

3. Terrabyte

Terrabyte Member

Fixed it. The deal was getting cought on the usb cable at the back. Thus spitting it back out.
    thanks

4. brockbaby

brockbaby Member

This just about drove me insane. Watch out for the following. If you turn the printer on while the CD door (for printing) is down it will give you errors. You need to close the CD print door, then turn the power on, let it do it's thing, AND then you can open the CD print door. Not sure why it's so fickle, but thats' what I've learned.
    Also as you mentiond, the tray can hit the power cable in the rear of the printer, so make sure that is pushed down and flush with the floor.
    Yahtzee