1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R4 card menu very small

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by welshminxtress, Nov 10, 2012.

1. welshminxtress

welshminxtress Member

Hi very new here found you all due to me searching for an answer to a problem, I have 2 3ds 1 r4 3ds card at the moment it works fine in 1 of the ds's but the other the menu is tiny when u load a game from it the games r small also, its like there is a thick black band round the screen pushing it so its small like i said i can pop out the card place it in to another machine and it works perfectly any ideas whats up ?

Running kernal v1.63b
    Both 3ds are upgraded to version 4.4.0-10E

2. shalome

shalome Regular member

have you already formatted your sd card with the panasonic formatting tool, download the correct firmware and try again.

3. welshminxtress

welshminxtress Member

Done all that before I posted as I thought it may have been the problem, by the looks of it its not the r4 card its the 3ds it self, its playing 3ds games fine but its doing the same with normal ds games. Taking it back to the shop tomorrow as it was bought for a xmas pressie was just testing it out before wrapping it.

4. shalome

shalome Regular member

Yeah, at first i was also thinking it maybe the 3ds console problem, hope you can fix it asap.

5. welshminxtress

welshminxtress Member

Just tried it out, it didnt work going to take it back to the shop today thanks