1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r4 cards

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by MR_STARFIRE123, Nov 20, 2016.

1. MR_STARFIRE123

MR_STARFIRE123 Member

Ok guys so i picked up a bunch of r4 cards at a carboot sale but cannot get any of them to work im assuming that i have the wrong firmware or something but i have tried many and still no dice i have 2 types one of them is purple and says "r4i 3DS r4iTT for 3ds dsi/ndsl" and the other type is white and says"TTDSI dstt for ndsi/ndsl"

i assume these are clones but i simply have no way of finding out i either get a blank screen or a picture of a micro sd saying loading but it never does any help is greatly appreciated guys my sons will thank you lol

2. MR_STARFIRE123

MR_STARFIRE123 Member

nobody????

3. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

The problem is that there are so many clones, that aren't actually supported anymore, that it is hard to tell what you might be doing wrong. The cards may be faulty, or your microSD card may be faulty, or Nintendo found a way to prevent them from working. Or you are simply using the wrong firmware files (you do have a firmware on your microSD card, right?).
    You can try to upgrade the firmware:
    http://r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp
    Not sure it will help, as you wrote, the cards may be clones.