1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R4 + MicroSD freeze

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by tiny101, May 5, 2007.

1. tiny101

tiny101 Member

Hey,

I've been using the R4 + MicroSD card for several months and I have never had any problems until today. This morning, I wanted to use the SD card to transfer music files onto my cell. So, I copied all the current DS files into a file on my computer and went ahead transfering the MP3 files. After I was done, I cleared all the music files and copied the DS files back onto the SD card. However, when I powered up my DS, it said all the files were corrupt. So then I cleared everything again, and tried to reinstall the kernel. That resulted with the top screen blacking out as I clicked the menu option on my DS.

Thanks in advance !

2. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

so u finally go to this forum eh. well it's me roan23. well try to copy back the firmware or you might have to download all the files again.

i didn't really know much about R4 cause i used M3 DSS, but i heard it similar thing. you might want to ask R4, or try to do research.