1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R4 SDHC need missing files please

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GrimmBro, Mar 10, 2013.

1. GrimmBro

GrimmBro Member

Hello I was wondering if anyone can help me, I am missing the files from my R4 DSHC.
    I need the files that were on the CD for the R4 [mine didn't come with one when I bought it]
    the Files are:
    ds_menu_dat
    ds_menu_sys
    ds_menu_ini
    ds mshl.nds

If anyone could please help me, I would really appreciate it..
    I would prefer if it were sent to my email sprinklesthecat55@yahoo.com but links are also fine.
    Thank you!!

2. christopher

christopher Member

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  3. GrimmBro

GrimmBro Member

Im talking about the 4 files listed above. If you dont have these in the sd card then the r4 wont work. So im looking for someone with those files so that they can give them to me so i can play my ds again. These files come in cds that were once given out along with the purchase of a regular r4. While trying to upgrade my r4s kernel, i accidentally formatted those files. If you have or know someone with those files, please send them to my email sprinklesthecat55@yahoo.com or create a link please. If you found those files youd be doing me a big favor.

4. EthanArm

EthanArm Member

can you attach a pic of your r4i sdhc card, then i can check which r4i sdhc card do you have, then i can send you those files. there are different r4i sdhc cards outside, so the r4 files are different.

5. GrimmBro

GrimmBro Member

How do you upload images? It only does this thing. Btw its a pretty standard r4 sdhc card. Card Details: It's black with chrome letters and the letters say: R4 SDHC revolution for ds ( NDSL/NDS). I'm not sure if it makes a difference but it is not an r4i just a plain old r4 sdhc.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  6. GrimmBro

GrimmBro Member