1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R4 sdhc

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by mary89, Dec 26, 2011.

1. mary89

mary89 Member

I Have bought my daughter a R4 SDHC card, and I have watch dozens of clips from utube, and I have downloaded several kernels and when i put the card in the ds, and a loading screen pops up and stays. Please Help me!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  2. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

Then you still have the wrong kernal - there are 50+ cards with R4 in the name and this is the problem.

First use the site on the box the card came in, if this is not available then you will have to go to the site in my signature and work your way through them. Format the SD card with panasonics sd formatter (google will find) between each firmware as this does it properly, windows is very poor at the format.

Also have you purchased a decent SD - I have had issues as some are so slow that they will not load

3. mary89

mary89 Member

Thank you so much, I finally got it working! I have went to the www.R4I-SDHC.com, and downloaded the newest version, and it did not work for 3days. I did what you said and tried again, and it works grt. Where do we go to download games? Thanks for your help!!!

4. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

That question cannot be answered on this forum.