1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r4ds where did you get yours and how much?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by weedude99, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sparky22

sparky22 Member

Hi,

I wasnt trying to get across that the R4 was better, Just making a comment thats its surfice for my needs.

Having never tried any other cards I cant comment on how good/bad they are.

2. MaryD7

MaryD7 Regular member

as far as i know, all game data are stored on the flash cart. so the cart can be played on any nds. i have used, R4DS, G6 real, N5DS, supercard ds1 and now acekard 2. all similar with different features.
    ps, dont go near N5DS, its a total crap.

3. BlueOcean

BlueOcean Member

4. woof811

woof811 Regular member

ive bought from addictsupplies several times , no probs at all and quick delivery .

not bought from any of the others mate .

woof811.

5. sparky22

sparky22 Member

I've bought from consoleworldz its the same company as www.homeworldz.co.uk

They were the cheapest I could find. Search google for homeworldz, a few peeps have bought from them ok.

My order was dispatched the same day, delivered the next.

6. kennwms

kennwms Member

Firstly A word of warning, do not order from gadget-asia.com
    I ordered a DSTT card from them 2 months ago but by apparently it was lost in the post, they refused to pay compensation despite stating postage is ensured claiming the address was wrong even though it was a verified paypal address.
    I have just ordered two DSTT cards from www.mobymemory.com for £35 inc post and packing and 2gb micro SD card, both of which arrived the next day.
    I must say I am very impressed with the DSTT it has ran everything I put on it and there is no messing about with patching homebrew with DLDI files as it does it automatically.

7. sparky22

sparky22 Member

Is that £35 each?

I bought one yesterday (friday) from homeworldz for £17 plus £8.99 for 2gb card. Postage was free using copuon 'Post Free'

It was for a friend and they wanted 2. I would only let me buy one so I emailed them. They replied saying that was the last one in stock but they are due some more in the next week for the same price, So I'll hang on.

The m3 was also there but its nearly a tenner more then the dstt. My friend only wants it for his kids to play games, so advanced functions arnt needed.

To carry on the story of gadget asia. I bought a DS for the missus for christmas just gone. After about 3 weeks it died, would not switch on. I emailed them and they asked me to return it. Which I did at my expense. Bearing in mind had already paid import tax to get it in the first place, I did not want to pay it again to recieve it back. I emailed them asking to mark it as a gift. They said they would and they would refund me the import tax costs.
    They emailed me a couple days later saying they had the ds and there would be a £15 repair fee and £10 return post fee. As you'd imagine I wasnt happy as it was not my fault it died. They said the fault was a motherboard problem!! Well, how the F... is that my problem.

A few emails were sent to and forth. I threatned them with paypal as I paid originall via paypal. A few days later they gave in and said to keep with good customer relations they would fix and post free. At last I thought. The ds arrived fixed a week later, a week after that I got another customs bil!!!

So, as for a cheap ds. I paid for it, then paid customs. I then had to repost it back to hongkong, then paid customers again, the same amount for the same DS. To top it all off I never ever got my refund, they would not even reply to my emails. I just gave up in the end.

8. brian12

brian12 Member

hi..i ordered 5 from Itechextreme.com .
    never arrived and ive paied 180 euro for them.
    5 emails sent with no response .
    price dropped to 44 dollars for 2gig with r4...down from 72 dollars.
    what they are doing is fishing to get as many orders as possible and ripping off the customer.
    you couldnt even get an r4 for 44 dollars anywhere.
    anyway ive contacted visa for a refund(called a charge back)where an item has been paid for and not recieved and am recieveing a full refund.
    stay clear if you want to keep your money.

9. minizelda

minizelda Guest

I've gotten myself a legit R4DS from www.systemgears.com
    Read people recommending them in my local forum. They offer free shipping + no tax. Pretty fast shipping, I received my order in less than 3 business days. I would highly recommend them for everyone here as well.

10. jase007M

jase007M Guest

OK heres the thing that scares me I heard alot of bad reviews about game yeeeah and i ordered from them via dhl to USA and i dont know if im getting ripped off

11. Raulgona

Raulgona Member

i got my r4 + 2gb micro sd card from this site: r4 ds. fast delivery and reasonable postage. on top, they gave me a 10% discount for future purchase of r4 ds too. here is the discount coupon code: f97cc7548b any body interested pls feel free to use it. unlimited usage and valid till 30th june. cheers!

12. doggieds

doggieds Guest

13. Raulgona

Raulgona Member

no..there is indeed 2 types of R4 nds. the difference is spring loaded (first generation) and non spring loaded(second generation).

14. doggieds

doggieds Guest

r4 manfacture didnt call them R4 II.

15. d1rtyw0rm

d1rtyw0rm Member

IT'S A SCAMMER FAKE AND DEFECT PRODUCT (Im a victim custommer)

16. Wally1234

Wally1234 Member

17. MaryD7

MaryD7 Regular member

18. acefoo

acefoo Member

19. Wally1234

Wally1234 Member

I hope you are not implying that the one I purchased was a fake...

20. MaryD7

MaryD7 Regular member

i am not saying you bought a fake. i was just letting people knows what some people are saying in R4DS forum thats all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.