1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R4Gold Deluxe with 2DS?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by SpankyJ, Dec 17, 2013.

1. SpankyJ

SpankyJ Regular member

Got a nintendo 2ds that I wanted to get an R4 card for. I bought about 3 games that I am giving to my child with the 2ds, however, she is extremely forgetful and always loses her games.

I saw the R4i Gold for 3DS worked on the 2DS, and so I grabbed it up with the intention of putting the backups on the card for her. Now I have found that it only supports Regular DS/DSI games, and not 3DS.

So I'm looking into correcting this by attempting to find which card I need, and they are so similar in name and the descriptions are so bad, that nearly every card looks like it will play 3DS games, which is not the case.

Apparently, the only one I have found is the R4i Gold3DS Deluxe card, which states that it can play the 3DS roms, but it says nothing about support the 2DS console. It also says it has to be a certain version...

How do I check my Version? Does this card work on my 2DS? Does it actually play the 3DS Backups?

2. Bob520

Bob520 Newbie

Hi,Their are no 3DS games flashcard that can works on 2DS yet. So just forget this.
    You can only enjoy NDS games on the 2DS via flashcards.Their are many nds flashcards which usually called r4 cards or r4i card
    The most popular r4i sdhc 3ds rts and r4i gold 3ds