1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r4i gold 3ds user guide for 3ds V6.1.0-11U

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by WilsonP, Jul 7, 2013.

1. WilsonP

WilsonP Member

This post is user guide for you to make your r4i gold 3ds card work on the latest 3ds firmware V6.1.0-11U.

Before you use this guide, you need to make sure your r4i gold 3ds card is this one because there are so many different cards called r4i gold, this is the best r4i gold 3ds card http://www.dsflashcart.com/r4i-gold-3ds-wood-r4i-3ds-flashcard-for-ds-dsi-3ds-p-248.html

And this card is working great on the latest 3ds V6.1.0-11U, if your card can not work, you need to update your r4i gold first. if you plan to buy r4i gold card, make sure you buy a preflashed one

step 1 download the latest wood firmeware from the official site here ftp://r4idsdown:r4idsdown@soft.r4ids.cn/Wood_R4iGold_V1.60.rar

Step 2 extract it, and copy all the contents to the root of your sd card. then create another folder named games which will be used for storing games. finally your sd card should have

[​IMG]

Step3 put your sd card and r4i gold 3ds card on the sd card and enjoy your games.

2. kunica

kunica Member

3. Frago

Frago Member

nice guide, thanks Wilson
    the r4i gold 3ds is defenitly a great card for 3ds xl console, and it is the card most people go nowadays.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  4. Torres008

Torres008 Member