1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r4i-sdhc 3ds fleashcard firmware update for DSiV1.4.2

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by tvgome, May 24, 2011.

1. tvgome

tvgome Member

Several weeks ago,the new DSi firmware update led many flashcard be blocked,yet,after a hard working,many cards have bypassed the blocked.Such as : R4i-sdhc v1.4.2,r4i gold 3ds card,supercard dstwo and so on.Cheers!

Whats more,according to todays updated news from r4i-sdhc.com that the r4i-sdhc 3ds card can work on v1.4.2 as well.The update patch for v1.4.2 and the update methods have been released as well.

Here is the update ways :

1.make sure nds fully charged, better with external power pluged.
    2.First, reformatting the SD, download the latest kernel 1.38b in its official.
    3.Unzip and copy the files(R4iMenu,moonshl2,moonmemo,r4.DAT) to the root of MicroSD card.
    4.Download the latest upgrading programs. Unzip and copy the file(fwup142c.nds ) to the root of MicroSD card.
    5.Insert MicroSD card into r4i-sdhc card, insert r4i-sdhc card into nds\dsl\dsi\dsixl\3DS
    6.Turn on console and press "A" button to run the upgrade file fwup142c.nds. Note:When upgrading the r4i-sdhc card, it is not allowed to turn off power or pull out r4i- sdhc,otherwise it will damage the r4i-sdhc card.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  2. kerryw

kerryw Member

well, here's the youtube video about how to update r4i-sdhc to DSi v1.4.2
    BTW,R4i-sdhc team has released the latest kernel V1.38b,some DSi v1.4.2 upgrade problems have been fixed.The updating patch was released on May 21,2011,you guys could download the r4i-sdhc v1.38b here.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011