1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS Problems

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Blitz2.0, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Blitz2.0

Blitz2.0 Newbie

Hi, I'm relatively new to these forums, and is looking for some serious help for my r4i card.

I have the new r4i-sdhc.com's 3DS RTS card that when I bought it was pre-flashed for the 3DS version 5.1.0-11x. My problem started just before I actually received it, as my sister got ahold of my 3ds and updated it to the version 6.0.0-x. So I waited for r4i-sdhc.com to release the next update and flashed my card according to their instruction, which I followed to the letter. Only my card did not update and refuses, absolutely, to work.

THis is my card: http://www.modchipfactory.com/images/r4isdhc3dsrts.jpg

I have downloaded and placed the latest r4i firmware v1.73b files onto the root directory of my 4gb scandisk chip for my flash card. I boot it on my dslite, and gone to config/update to update, as they say to do to flash it, only mine absolutely says that is has no update, yet it says it is still 3ds 5.0, which it shouldn't...

Need serious help here please....

2. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

it's because you have to update via wifi not through the sd card there are tutorials all over the net on how to do this

3. Blitz2.0

Blitz2.0 Newbie

That is how I got the kernel 1.73b. let it run and install itself, and still only says 3ds 5.0.... main screen booting on my DSLite says v1.73b:

Please see pics for clarification:

1:[​IMG]

2:[​IMG]

3:[​IMG]

4:[​IMG]

5:[​IMG]

6:[​IMG]

Moved the flashcart over to my 3DS

1a:[​IMG]

2a:[​IMG]

3a:[​IMG]

I have follows all said forums for updating my r4i 3ds rts, and yet this is my continual problem