1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r4i-sdhc problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GreenAce, Oct 7, 2011.

1. GreenAce

GreenAce Member

Card: R4i-SDHC Upgrade Revolution v1.45
    Current DSi Firmware: 1.4E

Problem: I had this card working before so I know it works on my dsi but because of some recent games, I decided to try and upgrade the kernel to get them games to work. What I did was re-format my card (stupidly didnt back up any of the files that were on it) and then downloaded the current kernel from www.r4i-sdhc.com
    I then extracted the files to the card and put it into my dsi. It will not load past the red "menu?" sdhc card sign. Ive tried every solution Ive seen but they have got me nowhere and Im constantly stuck on the same "menu?" screen. There must be something Im missing and any help will do, thanks!

2. Dylanbug

Dylanbug Member

So your DSi is V1.43E ? have you ever used your r4i sdhc card working on your DSi V1.43 before? or it just worked on DSi V1.42 or lower , and you updated your console and not worked any more. if your card can work on the DSi V1.43 last time, it should also work on it with the new firmware. there must a problem.

3. GreenAce

GreenAce Member

Yh the card was working with the dsi firmware 1.4E, i hav done nothing with the dsi firmware that is why i decided to get that card cause i read that it worked with it which it did. So I'm confused as to why it suddenly decided not to work with it anymore. I've read that the screen im stuck on means i got the wrong firmware but with the card i got i see no other "correct" one to download. Im still stumped :(

4. Dylanbug

Dylanbug Member

5. GreenAce

GreenAce Member

Yup that is the site I downloaded from and yet still same problem.