1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r4igold 3ds 2013 with kernel 3.5 and the new firmaware

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by danieldelsure, Jan 12, 2014.

1. danieldelsure

danieldelsure Newbie

Hi guys,

I have the r4igold 3ds 2013 but I can't update it because my little brother updated my 3DS to the firmware 7.1.0-14. So I was wondering if it is possible do something, because I know we can't downgrade the console so....

Is it possible that someone that already have the R4 working on his consol with the last firmaware, upload their core files and then copy those files into my R4?

To me sound very possible to do, but I don't know if anyone already tried that.

Thank you.

2. Anniemoon

Anniemoon Member

which r4i gold 3ds card do you have, is it this one http://www.dsflashcart.com/r4i-gold-3ds-wood-r4i-3ds-flashcard-for-ds-dsi-3ds-p-248.html i don't think the methos you said will be working, the only method to udpate your r4i gold 3ds is through a ds lite or non updated 3ds. and another, if your card is too old, there is a chance that it can't be updated to support the latest firmware. anyway, you need to take a try update through the ds first.

3. Polaris813

Polaris813 Regular member

check your r4i gold 3ds lable, there should has a official site listed on it.
    update card need patch and a working console

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  4. leslielee

leslielee Member

as your console is updated, so you should update your card too. you can download the latest kernel and patch from r4ids.cn which is the official site.