1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rage update safe?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by rainmanx2, Oct 12, 2011.

1. rainmanx2

rainmanx2 Member

When I attempt to start Rage it asks to do an update. Last time i did an update without checking was Madden and that turned out to be no fun at all. I have lt2.0 installed and can play my other backups like madden and gears of war without a problem. Will anything happen when i do the update that is on the rage disc? if there is no problem, what does the update contain?

Sorry if this has been asked or answered in another thread. i did a quick check but didnt find the answer.

2. Juke_Box

Juke_Box Member

I believe it is an 8mb update if I am correct. It is an in-game only update. Not an xbox system update. I updated mine and all is well.

Hope this helps.

3. JOHNSTARR

JOHNSTARR Regular member

No problem here :) Single player campaign is fun but should have been co op :(

4. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

It's fine as long as you are running current dash and FW

5. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

No co-op campaign?!?! I haven't played it yet. Was gonna start it this weekend with my son. How the hell could they leave out campaign co-op. Sucks turtle balls.
    I guess we'll start on Gears.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  6. JOHNSTARR

JOHNSTARR Regular member

I'm extremely pissed about that as well. Only multi player is a vehicle team death which gets old after a bit and a co op that consists of about 9 flashback levels to the main (less than 15 mins per level)

7. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

With that said, Rage puts me in a rage.

8. rainmanx2

rainmanx2 Member

I'm extremely pissed about that as well. Only multi player is a vehicle team death which gets old after a bit and a co op that consists of about 9 flashback levels to the main (less than 15 mins per level)[/quote].

why dont they make more co op fps

9. JOHNSTARR

JOHNSTARR Regular member

Maybe it's just me but this has to be one of the worst years for gaming. There are a few gems that I enjoyed but overall 95% are clunkers. I hate to say it but I can't wait for MW3 and this is coming from a battlefield junkie...

BTW tried Rage on my friends ps3 and it's utter crap with the screen textures in comparison to Xbox!!!