1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rainbow six clans

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by Boston84, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Boston84

Boston84 Member

Im looking for a clan to join. Im waiting for my headset to be delivered but other than that i have time to play let me know.

2. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

Why not make/join an afterdawn clan for rainbox six vegas, might alreddy be one, id be glad to jump aboard and im sure others would like they did for rfom.

3. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

i almost returned the game it just wasnt appealing at first but i was trying to play the game like socom cover system is great so im starting to enjoy now that understand it a lil more this is the first ubisoft game i played online so im such a noob

Last edited: Jul 3, 2007
  4. JorDogg

JorDogg Regular member

I would be keen to join, i can shoot, run and open doors? working on the rest of it :eek:D

5. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

Since it just came out for the ps3 it would be assumed that everyone is getting the hang of it, I've been playing it for awile on my friends 360 and online mode kicks ass. I'm gonna pick up a copy for the ps3 tomorrow.

6. gkmpb4

gkmpb4 Regular member

(I have a lil experiance playing vegas on the 360, but stopped playing it when I heard it was coming out on the ps3. almost 6months later I picked it up on release day and immediately got online. I hate to say that it was a lil choppy and lagging. resistance online was better than Vegas, but I heard about the issues in another thread with online play after the map pack download. I dont want to change my settings on my router cuz I just got it configured to work with all my other devices in my home. but any advice on how to tweek my router to support online play with Vegas would be good.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2007
  7. megsy_77

megsy_77 Member

i was thinkin of making one i was great on the 360 version and was in a clan called the dks but now cant get onlin e on the 360 so thinkni of startting dks back up on the ps3 anyone interested to join add me my ps3 name is megsy_77 and will be making dks again :) im trying to persuade people from 360 version who have a ps3 to get it