1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rainbow six vegas,,,,,need help badly

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by richb8182, Jun 16, 2007.

1. richb8182

richb8182 Member

When i play on xbox live in a room that im not hosting i can hear everybody talk just fine but when i host a room nobody can hear each other, just in the breifing room or when they are respawning. nobody can during the time of the battle. so i thought the server was messed up then i tried it the next day same thing. i tried it with my brother just me and him in a room and we had to use private chat to hear each other. I have it set up for to talk.
    here are the options it gives for the voice.

everyone
    alive only
    none

and i choose everyone,,,,,,,,,,need help bad!!!! PLEASE HELP

2. ekim512

ekim512 Guest

3. richb8182

richb8182 Member

how do i do that

4. ekim512

ekim512 Guest

5. steimy

steimy Active member

That is odd. I have had things like that happen now and then, where others could hear one player that i could not. But it was rare. I play online all the time and do not have any problems hearing other player.

6. wabashman

wabashman Active member

i dont think its a problem with his ports, as i doubt that many people have done this to their routers to allow them to communicate with everyone else on LIVE for RB6. what scenario were you playing? as i have played some that didnt allow communication with other players. i think it was like sharpshooter or something like that, not quite sure, its been a long time since i was on LIVE (end of april). but other than that idea, i dont know what to tell you, other than dont host matches if you want to hear everyone talk, lol.

7. richb8182

richb8182 Member

yea it was sharpshooter, but i was experimenting and i found out i can hear when i was about 10 feet from them but just in the match i host. i tried messing with my router and it just made it worse so i reset it. for some reason i keep getting disconnected every now and then. do you think this whole problem with everything is my ethrernet cable, i have like 25 feet of it running to my xbox.

8. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

its your NAT settings. make sure you have your ports forwarded and you have you xbox ip set in DMZ.

9. richb8182

richb8182 Member

ive done that and for some reason i get disconnected about every 15 min, and with that not set i get booted every few hours. im lost i searched and searched for a solution but cant find one.

10. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

what kind of router do you have? and what model is it?

11. richb8182

richb8182 Member

Belkin f5d7230-4 version 1010

12. richb8182

richb8182 Member

oh and another reply to wabashman i was in another room everybody could hear each other just fine but i couldnt hear anyone just when i died or in the lobby.