1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rainbow six vegas

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by kevin821, Jan 15, 2007.

1. kevin821

kevin821 Member

how good is rainbow six vegas? i mean is the single player and multiplayer good because i want to play both. and in online can you really create your own character and get more equippment by winng games and gettin points?

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

rainbow six is sooooooo awesome. and yes u can unlock more weapons, camo, body armor by playing online. it even carries over to single player after you have unlocked more stuff. multiplayer is about 100 times better than single player, but this is the case with any game though. only downside is that you can not have a guest on LIVE.

3. xHaydenx

xHaydenx Regular member

the online portion is really good, but I always get heaps of lag because I am in Australia and most of the users American.
    I didn't really like the single player at first, but after a few missions, and after I started getting used to the game, it really began to grow on me.

4. Gr8Modder

Gr8Modder Guest

yep tis true, game kicks ass, no doubt about it, probably one of the best games released last year, doubt anything this year will be quite as good, well maybe H3 but we have to wait for that

5. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

havnt played the muti on live but singlke player is a beast!

6. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

I've played the Demo, and it was awesome. I rented it and played Co-op with a friend, and we didn't really like it much. But my other friends online, say that it is awesome to play, especially online. I heard that you can use the Xbox Vision Camera with the game, but I don't know what it does.

7. dsdavis6

dsdavis6 Regular member

i prefer single player myself... its quite difficult on the top diffuiculty level so its worth the money because i know its going to last

8. wabashman

wabashman Active member

the vision camera allows you to use your phota as the face of the guy so it actually looks like you. and co-op mode sucks especially story mode. terrorist hunt is fun, but story mode is a drag. and you all should check out online play if you havent yet. best aspect of the game in my opinion.