1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ramdom GameBoots for 3.10 OE-A PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pkdorx3, Feb 11, 2007.

1. pkdorx3

pkdorx3 Member

Is there any mods for making the 3.10 OE-A PSP use Ramdom GameBoots? I'v been searching google and the forums but i cant find anything on it, I'v only found some info for 3.03/3.03 OE-A/B/C But nothing on actual 3.10 OE-A. I would like to use Ramdom Gameboots on my MS with my 3.10 OE-A PSP or may be an app/Procedure that lets me change them easier. I read somewhere that ramdome Gameboot on a 3.02OE PSP caused the POPs (PS1 Games) to crash. would this apply to 3.10 OE-A to? I Used to use random gamesboots on a 2.71 PSP with DevHook and the DevHook Launcher Mod v1.65c For PSP. and it was a kick ass feature. I would love to use it on my 3.10 OE-A, and hopefully without giving up on the POPs PS1 Games. may be somebody can lend a helping hand or point me in the right direction. Thanx before hand for your help

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Random or use a different one? Anyhow u can modify files in f0 (where gameboot is stored) and overwrite it with a new one of your choice. I know some mods screw up 3.10 OE-A and cause it to partially brick like using custom topmenu so I cant say for sure how well it will work. However 3.03 OE-C loves custom mods. My sig is a screenshot of my XMB while in 3.03 OE-C.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2007
  3. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

4. paul91

paul91 Regular member

omg hex you change your XMB like every day lol

5. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

I do work on it alot, and here soon it'll have some new XMB labels. I finally figured out how to change the text when you enable the USB Connection too YAY!

6. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

what file is it in hex if you dont mind me asking?
    sysconf_plugin.rco or not?
    cheers steven

7. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

u got MSN? if so PM me your msn addy stevenps2.

8. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

sent you a pm :0)