1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random questions about v180

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by lentilmom, Apr 23, 2005.

1. lentilmom

lentilmom Member

1.) Does anyone know how big the memory is on this phone? I'm loading mp3's to it to use as ringtones. Should I be shortening the songs? If so, how long should it be shortened to?

2.) I have all of my phone numbers stored on the sim card. I want to save them to the phone so I can use custom ring tones. Is there a shorter way to do this other than to go through them one by one thru MTP (which I finally, after 2 hours of trying to install it) got it running smoothly. (Must've been a hiccup in the download or something... started the install over and it's fine now!

3.) What resolution and dimensions should the pictures be in to use them as pictures that come up for a person in your phone book? How about to use as a wall paper? What about screen savers? What kind of files are they? Oh, and what type of file should the pictures be? jpeg work okay?

4.) how come the mobile explorer section of the multimedia studio (where you load the new sounds onto your phone) isn't in english?

Thank ya'll SO much. I'm obviously new to all this stuff and I feel stupid for asking such questions, but everyone here seems to really help each other out. Oh, and Mossyy, how do you know all this stuff?!?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2005
  2. jlavah

jlavah Regular member

3. lentilmom

lentilmom Member

Thanks for the info.

But how about the other questions? Anyone else care to help?

4. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

1) jlavah have answered this question...
    2) go to the phonebook in ur fone click on menu>copy>all phone
    3) the resolution 128x128,,,, mostly use jpeg or gif
    4) it should be in english unless if u have MPT with different language,,,,,,,,

how do i know all these things!! to be honest i dont know ;)