1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RAR FILE WITH PASSWORD!!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by krufto, Oct 26, 2004.

1. krufto

krufto Guest

I downloaded a rar file that is password protected and i dont know the password. The file has a readme that tells me to go to a site and sign up to use the forums for the password. I already signed up a million times but i can never log in. Is there any way i can open the file without the password?

2. Asscer

Asscer Member

I have the same problem. It's a spanish sites and I don't understand anything. I signup and they send me an e-mail, I think I was supposed to click on the link and that supposed to activate my account. But no matter what I try I can't log in. The files I need password for are:

-[www.solops2.com]_king_of_fighters-maximum_impact

I would apreciated if somebody give me a password or show me how to signup the right way so I could get the password. Thank in advance.

3. Redlife2g

Redlife2g Member

the password is

[REMOVED]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2004
  4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Asking for or providing passwords is against forum rules, guys - let's read them.

Consider yourselves warned.

5. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I always thought you dialed 911 and talked to the cops. You know the corporation of protected software. you just tell them what you need and the come happly to you door and send you to a place that has people that know all types of things.

6. Wagz

Wagz Regular member

Usualy the passwords are posted somewhere on the internet on some forum somewhere, just do a google search. If you're really desperate they have programs that can get the password for you.